Recent Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We've had a good 4 days with Jeremy off of work. We always split our holidays in order to get good solid time with one side of the family. This year we spent Thanksgiving with some of Jeremy's family. Thursday morning we headed a couple of hours north to spend some time with Jeremy's mom and her husband. We had a really good time visiting them. It was helpful for our boys that the weather was nice and we were able to spend alot of time outdoors in their spacious back yard. I found myself really enjoying playing Holden in badminton on Thursday and then again on Friday. I think we may need a badminton set for our house now! What also made it such a great trip is that her husband is just fabulous with little kids and spent hours talking to them and playing with them. I've just never picked up on this quality until now...maybe it's the age of the boys now. I'm not sure. But it was sweet to sit back and see. A few pictures from our Thanksgiving this year.
 We didn't do a Thankful Tree this year. So on Wednesday the boys made these Thankful Turkeys, which I thought turned out pretty cute.
Thursday at Jeremy's mom's home. It didn't take Pax long to bust out a game that we had brought along for the trip.
 
 My boys. :)
Look at that amazing backyard. Sometimes I think our boys could use a little extra space to run. The vacant view from their back porch steps made me a little envious.
On Friday we headed to the park for a bit to let the boys burn off some energy.
 
We got back Friday night. Just in time to start preparing for a certain someone's 2nd birthday party. I can't believe he will be 2 in just 2 days!

No comments: